Friday, May 28, 2010

Recipe, recipe!

It has been a long time since I've concocted anything wonderful enough to share here. (Those lemon-macadamia-white chocolate protein bars?...ugh, like furniture polish.) But today I saw this post and knew I had to link to it for my WLS friends 'cause we all need nummy non-carbonated fun drinks in the summer while everybody else is guzzling diet sodas. So pop over to http://buzzingsofaqueenbee.blogspot.com/2010/05/unique-herbal-iced-tea.html and check out her version of an Ina Garten recipe. I'll be rummaging in the cupboard for the appropriate tea bags as soon as I hit publish.

Enjoy! Hope you have a lovely and safe Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yum! Sounds Delicious! Thank you for sharing!!! For a super simple grapefruit tea recipe, head over to www.dancingwithpaperdollskiki.blogspot.com

Molly said...

Thank you for the link, Karen! It sounds so refreshing and delicious that I can't wait to try it.